When releasing a new version of Reason the help is available online at docs.propellerheads.se. There is a link from inside the Reason application - accessible from the help menu.
- Get a help package (from Fredrik Hylvander)
- Decide if it should replace existing documentation or a a new URL only available from the new version. (Probably the latter)
(The link currently look similar to http://docs.propellerheads.se/reason12/)
- Make sure you have a clone of the docs-propellerhead-se github repo. (https://github.com/propellerheads/docs-propellerheads-se)
- Use branch gh-pages
- Pull latest file from github repo
- Add files at correct location locally. Root of repository will be the root of the site, i.e. docs.propellerheads.se/
- Test the local files with a web browser.
- Push files to github repo
- Test the live site!
We’re using GitHub pages to publish the web pages - see https://pages.github.com for more information.
The repository is setup as a github page repository, using gh-pages branch. See https://github.com/propellerheads/docs-propellerheads-se/settings